Monday 22 November 2010

AWOL

Hello
I realise I have been a very bad blogger .I set out my plan to order/structure my blog and then I go and disappear for practically 5 days. I have been ill and when I’m ill I curl up in bed and drink countless cups of tea, so there’s my excuse.
I thought I would catch up on all that I have missed and do a quick Friday Fancies (just imagine its Friday again).

Love these boots, they are way out of my price range at the moment, but I think they are lovely.
And now for Saturday ’s Style Stalker.  Dr Martins. Let’s face it these are classics. I love the way these lovely ladies have styled them.

the one and only Daisy Lowe


from iscrapedmykneeonthecatwalk.blogspot
They manage to make most outfits to a bit rock and roll and instantly cool. As I’m a munchkin I look a bit clumpy in them so I was very pleased when I got these last year for my birthday J  great for people with little legs !!

 I also like them in oxblood and they are SSOOOO comfy.
love
Ashley x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments