Wednesday 10 November 2010

Another Average Day

Haven’t blogged since Sunday, seems like AGES! Anyway, today was a normal/average day at Art College, it’s the last week before our “Letters” project is meant to be handed in, so, everyone is in a sort of mad rush panic to get everything finished in time. Being a brilliant student :P have done most of my work already so I spent the day in the print room. I did rather basic forms of printing (mono prints and collagraph prints), but anyway, here are some of the results:

Also popped to the garage next door and picked up this month’s Glamour, and was thrilled to find it had a free nails Inc vanish free J  As I’m not really a pink person I opted for this great mushroom colour.

Oh and just to add this is what I wore, its getting rather chilling so I thought it was about time to bring out the faux fur. BOOM.
This coat was a bargain find at the Reading Music Festival, in a little vintage stall, I got it for just £10, made my Festival  10 times better!


Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments