Thursday 28 October 2010

Wish List

Blouses where all over the Autumn/Winter 2010 catwalks (my favourites Zac Posen and Balmain) and there’s so many to choose from! You can go for the luxe silk or lace, the classic pussy bow blouse or the retro printed blouse. At the moment I am after a sheer simple classic blouse. I’m planning to wear it with shorts and tights or biker style trousers to edge it up a little. Sheer fabric is a hot trend for A/W 2010, I loved the Balmain show, and they showed some amazing sheer blouses.
Balmain A/W 2010
Balmain A/W 2010
A sheer blouse comes with some issues, the catwalk models can walk down the runway with their nipples on show but for us normal folk that could be a bit of a problem. You want to show the blouse is sheer but not have everything on show. The trick here is to wear a blazer over the blouse (as above) or to wear a bralet or fuller bra underneath.    
Here are some blouses i found on the high street:
Cheap Monday at Urban Outfitters
Ruffle collar blouse at Next
Grey Blosue at Warehouse
Leopard Print at Warehouse
These range in price from £28 to £50, I don’t want to spend that much on a blouse at the moment, so I will be searching round Vintage shops to see if I can get a similar one, wish me luck J
Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments