Thursday 28 October 2010

New Trousers :)

I never thought I could wear trousers like these, but when I saw them in River Island I had to try them on just to see what they looked like. As I prepared to be disgusted by what I saw in the mirror, I found I was quite surprised.... I LOVED them. Sadly I don’t have super model legs so heels are a must, need all the extra height I can get!
The black jumper reminded me of Mark Fast and the collection he showed at London Fashion Week. It’s a sort of cobweb and ladder-stitch knit combined with a cable knit, which reveals inches of skin. Fast’s collection features skin tights knits, and this jumper is loose fitting, creating a more slouchy look.

Jumper and Trousers River Island, Shoes Carvela


Necklace House of Harlow



Love this necklace for a piece of statement jewelry. I find myself liking all of the House of Harlow collection designed by Nicole Richie, it has a very 70’s vibe to it. There are some great statement rings as well!  

Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments