Saturday 16 June 2012

MINKPINK FESTIVAL PARTY





I was thrilled to be invited to the Minpink Festival Party on Thursday at The Breakfast Club in Soho London. Seeing the new collections was great and I wanted everything! Especially all their beautiful white crochet dresses and duster cardigans.

The venue was so sweet and had pictures pasted all over the brick and yellow walls. They served Minkpink custom cocktails, yummy chicken skewers and cupcakes.

One of my favorite parts of the evening was making my flower head band with Karin from Wunderlust. She makes the most beautiful headdresses and flower crowns which you can buy from her Etsy. I can’t wait to wear it out!

Thank you Minkpink now saving to get my hands on the new collection!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! I absolutely love Minkpink!! xx

    http://idiosyncraticfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, just discovered you blog xxx super beautiful and I think your crown looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments