Wednesday 13 June 2012

Feather





I was really drawn to the colour and print of this dress from River Island. Its quite bodycon with long sleeves and a slit up the side.

To tone the dress down for daytime I paired it with a slouchy cardigan c/o Zalando.com, my DIY headchain and a pair of chunky Jeffrey Campbell Tardy’s.

Also hello to my new followers! Hope you enjoy my posts and thank you, lovely to have you along :) 

I’ve finished my styling assistant internship and it was a great experience. Being able to see a Pucci dress and the most amazing Prada shoes in person (even if it was so I could pack them up and send them back to Milan) was awesome.

I’ve also got a couple of other bits in industry to do over the summer which I'm really looking forward to.
So excited !

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous, boho outfit. Love it! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing boho outfit dear :D

    Hope you'll visit me, i'll be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your maxi dress :) Your photos always look so well done too!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments