Thursday 1 September 2011

The Valley



The villa in Cyprus has a pool that looks over this beautiful valley. After looking at it for a few days I just had to take some outfit pictures; it makes such a pretty backdrop... I think the scenery kinda out shines the outfit, yet manages to compliment it at the same time.
This dress is a favourite from One Teaspoon (it’s now in the sale on Asos for £28!), the bandeau is from a supermarket in Cyprus they cost hardly anything out there compared to in the UK!
Also on arrival to Cyprus I realised how few accessories I had brought along with me ... here I have created a bracelet from wrapping a plaited hair band round my wrist a few times.
The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Reality Lace-ups from Zalando. For all you Jeffrey Campbell lovers out there Zalando have some of the latest styles on their site at the moment and are one of the few places in the UK to sell the Lita’s. Have a look here.
And on another note; packing up my room is well underway..... It’s not the most fun thing I have ever done but I was thrilled when I found a little red polka dot dress in the back of my wardrobe that had got lost amongst other items over the years. SCORE.
Ashley x

8 comments:

  1. Oh wowzer what a view! Lucky thing you! Stunning dress and to top it off a beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a dress like that, its suprisingly hard to find! Love the necklace, I have seen so many rings like this but never a necklace! Your shoes are amazing.. you always have such quirky items. Very jealous! I am following you xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos. you look really lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing location! You look beautiful and radiant!
    xoxo JessSparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning hun and I adore your wedges amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaziing outfiit , and lovely picture too :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are freakin' adorable! And I love your hair. Perfect waves! I want to grow my hair out to look something like that. I adore your heels! The cutout is so cool. And I envy all your rings! Your necklace is beyond stunning as well.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments