Monday 18 July 2011

Market Finds




As promised these are my finds from Turkey. There was so much jewellery there it was insane and it was all very well priced J I had to have something to put all my new purchases in so the boy bought me this lovely silver box when we visited one of the Turkish Markets.
The triangle box is from Hobby Craft and the Deer Skull is from an old art project,but now i find  they are perfect for displaying jewellery.
Some of my favourite pieces are the amethyst crystal ring, the silver long ring, the silver coin dangly earrings and the tiny skull earrings (although they are a tad creepy).
Hope you like J
Ashley x

13 comments:

  1. Some really interesting little gems you found there! especially like the snake pendant! really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these rings are gorgeous, I also love the wooden triangle stand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i love this post, market finds are always the best!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've found yourself some pretty jewelry :-) love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ring in the third picture :)Lovely finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely little finds. I love this kind of jewellery. That pyramid is really cool too!

    http://heather-studsandlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you!! amazing jewellery, great finds.

    Love,
    Rachel

    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want everything! haha, you have really amazing taste in jewellery :)!xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. such nice jewellery! especially that blue ring, so prettyyyyy! X X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am desperate to find a deer skull.. I refuse to re-decorate my bedroom until I find the perfect and reasonably priced one! I absolutely love everything pictured here though!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a rad jewelry collection! I'm jealous of every piece.

    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, those huge copper-y earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god, too many beautiful things in one post! I absolutely love all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments