Thursday 4 November 2010

Oh where do you get your inspiration from ?

I always find myself buying magazines; the amount I spend on them is truly shocking! I know I should be saving for Uni next year but they are my guilty pleasure.
I thought I would share some editorials from a variety of different mag’s, that I really LOVED.


I’m loving the Rebel Angel feel to these pictures, the chunky rings are fantastic (1st picture sliver rings £95 all by Great Frog), as is the edgy look with girly details, for example the leather Christopher Kane jacket which has floral embroidery and the Lace Moschino dress  with a leather jacket. The makeup and hair also leads to the overall look, the dark eyes with strong red lip and tussled hair, make the look very sexy biker. From British Elle November 2010.



I like everything about this pictures, they are very old-school glamour with a sexy twist. They are from Look Magazine (1st of November).
Look:
1.       This reminded me of Bridget Bardot with the back combed hair. I love the colour of the jeans in this look.
2.       Classic with a twist, the mix of lace and leopard print is brilliant. Nice to see lace in navy as well.
3.       Luxe leather, to make leather more girly less biker, they have added a jewelled blue cardigan, perfect opposites.
4.       My favourite look, keeping up with the latest trends for A/W with a shearling jacket and leather look trousers.
5.       Mustard is hot for A/W and so are chunky knits so this has nailed two trends as well as the return of the pointed court shoe.

hope you enjoy as much as i did !

Ashley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments