Monday 9 September 2013

Vinyl Blush



It’s been a bit gloomy in England so I dug out my leather jacket from Miss Selfridge (I’m on the hunt for a new leather jacket for this winter).

I teamed it with a nude chiffon cami from New Look and this insane vinyl skirt I found in the Asos sale for £10 !

I was shocked to see it in the sale as its on trend for A/W 2014. As you can see above mid length white skirts were seen at Jonathan Saunders, Celine, Trussardi and Stella McCartney. My skirt is most similar to the vinyl and rubber creations seen at Jonathan Saunders. 

My boots are H and M from last winter and my necklace is also H and M.

Ashley x 

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt paired with the soft blush top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much!
    I cant believe you got the skirt for such a steal! Amazing!
    http://agnesandelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments