Sunday 24 February 2013

Horizontal



Monochrome stripes are everywhere at the moment so I dug out this black and white top from the back of my wardrobe (it’s a good job I never thow anything away). To make bring it up to date I threw it over a baggy pair of Asos leather dungarees. I then styled it with a little pair of H and M white pointed wedges that I got in the sale for £7 !

My jewellery is a random mix, the necklace is from Religion at Asos.

My favourite places to shop the black and white trend are :
Zara
Topshop
And Mango

Ashley x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool outfit!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mono look!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the classic black and white combo, such an edgy outfit! love the white heels :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments