Wednesday 31 October 2012

Unique



After seeing the Topshop Unique AW show I knew I wanted to get my hands on a piece.

I loved the sensual utilitarian styles, the khaki, burgundy, black and tangerine colour palette and the range of fabrics and textures.

The dress I had my eye on was a long khaki button up dress with short sleeves and large pockets. When the collection eventually came online I realized my bank account wouldn’t stretch to buying a dress that cost £140.

So I started looking for alternatives with no luck, until I found this dress/tunic on eBay. Its actually a size 18 tunic top but as I’m quite little it works as a dress.

Here I styled it with a pair of Perspex heeled lace up boots from Asos and a gold necklace from Primark.

Ashley  

6 comments:

  1. What a great ebay find! It looks very similar to the Topshop Unique collection :) I LOVE your asos shoes!
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, definitely channelling a grunge look, especially the shoes. They're fab!

    I'm currently running a giveaway where you could win a MAC lipstick of your choice. Please check out my blog if you're interested. :)

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love these heels,
    I first misread the text and thought the heels were from Primark haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the shoes, great outfit.

    www.lacqueredlipstick.com

    xo,
    Lidier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments