Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Unique



After seeing the Topshop Unique AW show I knew I wanted to get my hands on a piece.

I loved the sensual utilitarian styles, the khaki, burgundy, black and tangerine colour palette and the range of fabrics and textures.

The dress I had my eye on was a long khaki button up dress with short sleeves and large pockets. When the collection eventually came online I realized my bank account wouldn’t stretch to buying a dress that cost £140.

So I started looking for alternatives with no luck, until I found this dress/tunic on eBay. Its actually a size 18 tunic top but as I’m quite little it works as a dress.

Here I styled it with a pair of Perspex heeled lace up boots from Asos and a gold necklace from Primark.

Ashley  

6 comments:

  1. What a great ebay find! It looks very similar to the Topshop Unique collection :) I LOVE your asos shoes!
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, definitely channelling a grunge look, especially the shoes. They're fab!

    I'm currently running a giveaway where you could win a MAC lipstick of your choice. Please check out my blog if you're interested. :)

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love these heels,
    I first misread the text and thought the heels were from Primark haha!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the shoes, great outfit.

    www.lacqueredlipstick.com

    xo,
    Lidier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments