Wednesday 3 October 2012

Izabel





First week of being a 2nd year uni student is going quickly but its all been great so far!

I’m settling into my new flat and I have had to find new places to take my blog pictures!

Before I left to go to Nottingham I was asked if I would be interested in reviewing some items for online fashion retailer Izabel London.

They brand themselves as a site that’s dedicated to providing apparel for any modern woman’s closet.

They have also been very kind and have given me a discount code to share with you all that allows you to have 10% of an order! Use the code “WISE10%” and the check out! (valid until November 1st)

I was allowed to pick 4 items and my first is this cute dogtooth shift dress.

The colours are perfect for this A/W and it’s a great length. I styled the dress with my cape from TK Maxx and my new Zara boots.

There are some great items at Izabel London and all at amazing prices. Don’t forget to use WISE10% at the checkout :)

Ashley


6 comments:

  1. thats a really cute you have on. I'll have to check their shop out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! I love it :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cape and that dress! Great blog! Good luck in school!

    www.lacqueredlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this cape/trench coat! it's great. where is it from?

    newly following!

    www.charissarae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments