Sunday 15 April 2012

Sugar



It was such a lovely day when I took these pictures…. Ever since it has been a mish mash of rain, grey skies with tiny bits of sunshine.

The Easter break is now over so I’m back at uni starting my last term! Its gone so quickly its insane. I managed to take loads of outfit pictures whilst I was at home so I have some more outfits to share.

Sugarlips sent me this cute geometric summer dress. It has interesting cut out details on the shoulders and back and a beautiful full skirt. 

I styled the dress with a Topshop waist belt and my JC Lita’s.

I know there are a lot of pictures but I wanted to show the dress from every angle.

The gold watch is Asos and the giant gold ring is an early Birthday present from my parents and its Luv AJ.

Go to the Sugarlips site here

10 comments:

  1. I love that pattern on the dress :)! you look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so cute :) I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely outfit and lita's <3





    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos, I adore everything about this dress!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable dress! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit and your shoes are amazing :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments