Friday 23 March 2012

Denim



I’m not really a jeans person but I love these slouchy jeans I got at Primark. They are so easy and comfy to wear. Although because they are baggy and I am rather little  heels are a must.

My shoes are Jeffrey Campbell. They were a Christmas present… you may remember them being on my wish list J

The jumper is from Urban Outfitters. I liked the fit of it so much I also have it in blue and cream stripes, seen here.

I was getting a little bored of my garden being the backdrop to a lot of my pictures recently so I changed it up a little by playing with different blurring effects on photoshop. The boy said I have just made the pictures look like I’m copied and pasted into them but I assure you I’m not J

Im back from uni for tonight then heading off to Canada tomorrow to ski……. I CANT WAIT !!!

Do you have any fun Easter holz planned??

7 comments:

  1. love those shoes!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit! that jumper is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you look gorgeous Ashley! How amazing are your shoes?! Love the look of your jumper and little dreamcatcher as well (: have a lovely time in Canada, super jealous! I'm spending my break slaving away at my dissertation, assignments, portfolio and law revision, with the odd blog event thrown in for good measure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! Love your outfits so much and these shoes are amazing :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love a good boyfriend jean! slouchy and sexy, definately want a pair. great outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shoes! And that top is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get over this. Love your style.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments