Friday 2 March 2012

Ash



I’ve been so busy at uni for the last few weeks and I have just realized I still have some outfit pictures I took when there was snow and I had pink hair!

This is a really simple outfit that was great for just lounging round the house doing work.

The jumper is from Zara, The shorts H and M, rings forever 21, next and markets, hat also forever 21.

Now for the shoes I fell in love with these Ash hidden wedges trainers as soon as I saw them (they also reminded me of the Isabel Marant wedge trainers). Being a bit pricey I held off buying them and im so pleased I did because they then popped up on Zalando.com.

Some of you might remember I won their fashion frenzy competition and now have £300 a month to spend on their site for a year. These trainers are one of my favorite purchases so far and I haven’t taken these babies off my feet since they arrived.So thank you Zalando J

I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Ashley x

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Love those shoes!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. You are so pretty :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I'm in love with those shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are incredible! love all your rings too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they totally remind me of the isabel marants! awesome!


    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but very stylish and effortless outfit! I really love the slouchy jumper with the pleather shorts and those amazing wedges!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your off the shoulder sweater! So pretty!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com
    (formerly Spunky Chateau)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your jewellery looks great!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im having trouble deciding which part of your outfit i like the most, I love everything together!
    meldrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments