Thursday 3 November 2011

Wolf



These pictures were taken quickly at the photo studio at Uni by my course mates after we had finished doing our work for a “stylathon”.

I love the contrast of the white background against the black of the maxi skirt and fresh colours of the wolf top.

Both the top and maxi dress are from Topshop. The boots are my Jeffrey Campbell Rosie’s and the silver cross earrings I made.

I have my first officially marked presentation tomorrow! I’m kind of nervous as I will have to speak in front of my course mates and my tutors. Wish me luck J

Also are any of you going to the Motel Blogger event on Thurs ??? 

Ashley x

6 comments:

  1. wish i was cool enough to get an invite to the motel bloggers event! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, that cardi looks so cosy! Good luck for the presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolves are my favorite animal and I love your JC's ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Ashley=), maxi dresses suit you very well!

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog and leaving a comment sweetie<3

    <3Ninnis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments