Saturday 15 October 2011

Mix and Match



The weather has been so strange up here in Nottingham, we had a massive heat wave, then rain and now cold winds!

It has made getting dressed a bit of a mission. This week ive been picking my clothes based on comfort as I have been rushing to lectures and seminars…. I say rushing as I still don’t now where all the lecture theaters are and they like to put your classes in a different building each day.

Anyway I’m sure I will get used to it J  

About the outfit the skirt is from the Miss Selfridge sale, the top is from Cyprus, the shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Brisbane boots and the shirt… is Ralph Lauren and I found it in a charity shop for £2!

This weekend I’m planning to spend my first lot of Zalando vouchers! I still can’t believe I won  £300 a month for a year!!! Its crazy, and with so much on their website its going to be a hard job to choose exactly what I want!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Ashley x

13 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!! That's so lucky, 200 a month!!!



    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt. Haven't seen one like that, congrats on winning 300 a month! I'm sure you'll find something to buy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, congrats xx your wardrobe will be bursting at the seems well jel lol.

    Fab outfit, love your skirt and the boots are wow xoxo

    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best shoes! I love them. Great look!
    Congrats on the win too, thats so awesome :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky was that win?? Bet you will get some great things.Those boots are amazing.You must have the most JC boots ever.I still have to get me my 1st pair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl ;) This look is one of my fav of u <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skull earring is amazing. Love the design of your sidebar too.

    Thea Natalie @ Creatures of Life x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit!
    The shoes are to die for!
    Fantastic blog :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice outfit!


    anialoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually love this skirt soo much!! omg :)

    Aisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, skirt is gorgeouss! xo

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ! this is so cute! very well put together

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! did you actually win that?You must be very lucky!!!
    300£ per month for a year is unbelievable!
    would you like to follow each other?
    kisses
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments