Sunday 30 October 2011

A Little Bit Of Everything


This outfit seems like a mix of trends, patterns and textures!

I love this leather and fur gilet, it’s so versatile, I got in Canada last Easter when we went skiing. The dress is from Cyprus, the hat and glasses are from River Island and the shoes are Acne.

I’m home again this weekend as I came back for my cousins wedding, which was yesterday J I had such an amazing day and seeing my entire family was lovely.

This is only a quick post today as I have to get working on my Acne brand presentation for Uni….. It’s the first piece of marked work this year so fingers crossed it goes well.

Hope everyone has a good weekend J

Ashley x

7 comments:

  1. Great look, loved it! Gorgeous as usual!

    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful dress. your photos are always so perfect.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos. And the red leopard print. Weirdly works well :)
    It would be mine
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous photos! I love that you take outside photos too, i much prefer it to inside ones - makes the outfit posts a little different too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. `I love the outfit tres on trend at the moment. http://lespoirdemavie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much love for your fur gilet.I wish I could pull off a bowler hat!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments