Monday, 16 May 2011

Boyfriend T

T Levi, Shorts La Redoute, Boots Steve Madden, Lipstick No 7'

These are my new pink shorts J
It took some effort to get them like this though, when they arrived on my doorstep they were florescent neon pink rather than “Isabel Marant pink short” pink!
I will post how I changed them soon!
I paired the shorts with my bf’s baggy levi T that I have customised. It’s the ultimate comfy t-shirt. Oh and my bargain Steve Madden boots that I got from Asos for £40 down from £150!
This is the first time that I have worn my hair up on my blog (I think). I’m never really sure it suits my face... meh.
I went for a Gillian Zinser style thrown up bun. What do you think???
Ashley x


  1. Always been a fan of this style comparing something menswear or baggy with something really feminine like your pink shorts. Looks cute!

  2. I meant to type *combined. Oops.

  3. looking nice my dear :)! i like your hair that way!

  4. I think your hair really suits you up - i wish i could get away with it, I have weird ears which mean the top knot is a no-go for me!
    Also, yay for internet bargains :) I'm so tempted to blow my student loan now on TS or UO....must...find...restraint! x

  5. I love this outfit! Looking forward to the short post sounds like an interesting tutorial :) xx

  6. Wow, I love it! And the top knot looks amazing on you :)


  7. Hair looks good :)

    you have the most amazing shoe collection..


  8. Love the laidback feel of this outfit,
    and the top is great! xoxo

  9. Hair looks really nice up. suits you!

    Samantha Blonde

  10. really cool:)

  11. so cute, love the change of background too!

  12. I like your hair up! It's so cute! very cute outfit too! You have a lovely blog (:


Thank you for your comments