Wednesday 6 April 2011

Led Zeppelin







Top, Led Zepplein
Skirt, market
Boots, Jeffrey Campbell Pixie

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my last post J
To answer a few of your questions:
I used a Digital Nikon D60 to take the pictures.
I edited them after on Photoshop changing the curves, adding a red filter, vignette and then a brown filter and I used a paint brush tool to achieve the worn look.
Anyway this is what I’m wearing today, the skirt is from Camden Market and the top is and old Led Zeppelin Tee that I have cut the neck out of.
The large silver and gold rings are both from next. And the boots are my beloved JC Pixies.
I’m going away tomorrow to Whistler Canada, I’m sooo excited!  I have planned a few posts for when I’m away, but I will not be available to answer to any comments made.
See you in two weeks J
Ashley x

13 comments:

  1. sooo cute, love the maxi skirt! the shirt is awsome! love led zep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous skirt! love love love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skirt, have an awesome time in Canada!! Are you skiing in Whistler?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice t-shirt .Led Zeppelin is one of my favorite bands :)
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice boho style!
    xoxo
    http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely skirt!

    have fun!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooooow you look soooo pretty!!!!!!!
    http://meldrasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt.. so cute!

    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is amazing, love it to pieces. Have fun in Whistler

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt, I'm wearing a long sheer white piece today too :)
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!
    LEDZEP FOR LIFE :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments