Sunday 27 March 2011

Unexpected








Asymmetric Vest, Boohoo
Slip, Topshop
Boots, JC Pixies
Jacket, Farhi by Nicole Farhi
Belt, Billabong

I have just got back from Bristol, after going there to see a friend at UniJ. I’m now very tired and have a Sunday shift at work. I have also began to panic about how little money I will have at uni, I will have to stop buying clothes and start saving.
Anyway, this is an outfit I wore a few days ago J This lovely jacket is in fact my mum’s (she lets me borrow it, lucky me) for me this linen biker jacket is the summer version of winters aviator. The asymmetric top is another find from Boohoo, (I got it at the same time as this maxi dress) it’s nice and simple, a great basic throw on top.
I love mixing clothes from different price points and shops, Nicole Farhi and Boohoo, such an unexpected combination!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend J
Ashley x

12 comments:

  1. You always manage to look absolutely flawless! Mm, I'm worried about uni money too but luckily I'm quite good at abstaining clothes :) Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely understated look. Love the wedge boots tooo.

    Haute-flyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the jewellery!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress ! thanks for coming :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top and your pretty ring :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Nice pics! You remind me Kate Moss on them:)

    Cal-me-eva.blogspot.com
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting my blog.. your blogs wicked.. shall we follow each other? im following you now cheeeeers

    http://fullfeather.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful! I really love the vest and all your jewelery :)


    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that vest, thats definitely a find! Boohoo are usually pretty rubbish I find - So a nice surprise there! You look great here, and I love the outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Wise Rabbit! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. What a cute blog you have going on here, I am now following. Completely in love with both those Jeffery Campbell shoes and your hair cut! Thanks again, Jenelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments